The High-Tech industry is dynamic and extremely competitive. With the continuous development of new products and technologies our customers require supply chain solutions that are flexible, innovative and provide a competitive advantage to their business.
Kuehne + Nagel Ireland is one of the leading logistics providers within the High Tech industry with many of our senior management team having previously held management roles within High Tech manufacturing companies. This allows us to have a unique perspective on the needs and goals of our High Tech customers. Many of our technology customers are global leaders in their sub-sectors. Our commitment on excellent performance, continuous innovation and mutual development has provided an environment whereby Kuehne + Nagel Ireland has maintained working relationships with these companies for well over 10 years.
- Transportation across all modes for Inbound, Outbound and Reverse logistics.
- Secure road freight transport network across Europe. Storage and order fulfilment.
- Security monitored GPS tracking. Bespoke solutions. Vendor managed inventory.
- Serial and batch data capture. Light manufacturing services.
- Bill of material management. Product quality auditing and testing.
- Export documentation management. End-to-end supply chain analysis.
- Technology driven merge in transit supply chain solutions. White glove deliveries and installations.
- Optimised costs for transport, warehousing and distribution
- Faster introduction of new products to market
- Reduced inventory levels via better supply chain planning
- Minimised risk through proactive intervention
- Greater supply chain visibility and transparency
- Global key account management structure for consistency and continuity
- Improved process efficiency and consistent service excellence
Kuehne + Nagel Ireland can provide any or all of these services from our three main locations in Dublin, Cork and Shannon where we have over 400,000 square feet of logistics space in use.
Our logistics experts will assess a customer's existing supply chain from raw material, through the manufacturing and fulfilment process to delivered finished goods, benchmark that against industry standards and determine a solution that will bring value and improvements to the customers specific business needs.
For more information, please contact us.