Kuehne + Nagel meets the demanding requirements of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by means of certified logistics concepts - by land, by sea and in the air. This includes, for example, the compliance with exact temperature ranges as well as the provision of special trans-shipment places and storage locations.
We partner with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, as well as other selected customers in the medical equipment, animal drugs and personal care categories.
With our 150 experts in Ireland we currently operate full HPRA (Health Products Regulatory Authority) accredited temperature controlled facilities covering 150,000 square feet in total. Along with the current temperature controlled facility, is a new dedicated 2 - 8°C and 15 - 25°C facility, coming Q4 2017.
- Global GxP compliant transportation provision. Transportation within Ireland.
- Temperature controlled services for all modes: air, road and sea. Pick and pack.
- Cross trade services. Global Control Tower set up in Ireland. Dedicated Reefer desk.
- Storage pre-production and finished goods. Highly trained GxP staff.
- On site support for Pharma & Healthcare customers. Consultancy advise.
- Reduced regulatory concern thanks to superior compliance levels
- Enhanced process efficiency and cost optimisation
- Greater peace of mind through increased logistics reliability
- Less time spent resolving day-to-day operational issues
- Reduced product losses due to enhanced visibility and traceability
- Patient needs met via products arriving at the right time and in the right condition
For more information, please contact us.
KN PharmaChain Air
An innovative solution for your temperature-controlled products by air